Training - Private Pilot License
Knowledge and Practical Training
- Be at least 16 years of age to solo.
- Be at least 17 years of age to receive your Private Pilot License.
- Be able to read, speak, write, and understand the English language
- Pass the required knowledge test on aeronautical knowledge.
- Recieve flight training and a logbook endorsement from a CFI.
- Meet the minimum aeronautical experience requirement, listed below.
- Pass the practical test on areas of Flight Proficiency.
Aeronautical Experience (minimuns):
- 40 Hours Total Flight Time
- 20 Hours of Instruction (dual)
- 3 Hours Cross Country Instruction (dual)
- 5 Hours Cross Country Solo of which you will need ...
- (3) Point X-C of 150 NM with (1) leg of 50 NM - (3) Take-offs & Landings at an airport with a control tower
- 3 Hours Night Instruction (dual)
- 100 NM Cross Country Total Distance - 10 Take-offs & Landings to Full Stop
- 3 Hours of Instrument Instruction
- 3 Hours of Practical Test Preparation Instruction
From start to finish you can accomplish all of the above
and receive your Private License for about $10,000.00.
Blue Sky Flight Training, LLC. 2820 Bobmeyer Road | Hamilton, OH 45015 Phone (513) 895-2583 E-mail email@example.com
Blue Sky Flight Training, LLC. provides training for pilot licenses, ratings, and endorsements. Instruction is tailored to meet the needs of the individual and their time schedule as much as possible. Training can be provided 7 days a week at various times of the day and night. Call to discuss your specific needs.