Training - Commercial Pilot License
Knowledge and Practical Training
Blue Sky Flight Training provides instruction that is tailored to meet the needs of the individual and their time schedule as much as possible. Training can be provided 7 days a week at various times of the day and night. Call to discuss your specific needs.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be able to read, speak, write, and understand the English language
- Pass the required knowledge test on aeronautical knowledge.
- Recieve flight training and a logbook endorsement from a CFI.
- Meet the minimum aeronautical experience requirement, listed below.
- Pass the practical test on areas of Flight Proficiency.
Aeronautical Experience (minimuns):
- 250 Total Flight Time of which…
- 100 Hours of Pilot in Command for which... - 50 Hours in an Airplane
- 20 Hours of Instruction of which…
- 10 Hours of Instrument Instruction - 10 Hours of Complex Instruction - 2 Hour of Cross Country, Day VFR, 100 NM from point of Departure - 2 Hour of Cross Country, Night VFR, 100 NM from point of Departure
- 10 Hours of Solo Flight of which…
- (1) Cross Country of 300 NM Total Distance with Landings at (3) Points for which one leg must be 250 NM - 5 Hours of Night VFR with (10) Takeoffs and Landings at a Controlled Field
- 3 Hours of Practical Test Preperation
*Blue Sky Flight Training, LLC does not currently have a complex aircraft, but
most of the training can be done in our Cessna 172s by our flight instructors. The few hours
needed in a complex plane can be done by our flight instructors in the customer's aircraft.
Blue Sky Flight Training, LLC. 2820 Bobmeyer Road | Hamilton, OH 45015 Phone 513-895-2583 E-mail email@example.com